My Visa Options offers services to help visa applications and accreditation applications for Australian institutions.

Your visa options depends on your circumstances and your background. Call or email us today to figure out which visa option is right for you.



Visitor Visas

There are many options for those who want to visit Australia for a holiday. Visitor visas can be obtained through the Tourist Stream (subclass 600), Sponsored Family Stream (subclass 600), Approved Destination Status Stream (subclass 600)or the Frequent Traveller Stream (subclass 600). Those arriving in Australia for business reasons can apply for the Business Visitor Stream (subclass 600).



Registration and Assessment Services

We can help your professional registration and assessment applications for Australia. Our most common applications are for health practitioners (including nurses and doctors) aiming to be registered with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency), and for engineers and engineering technicians or managers with EA (Engineers Australia).

Skilled Visas

This can be either the Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189), Skilled Regional Visa (subclass 489 or subclass 887), or the Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa (subclass 457). An applicant’s eligibility to enter Australia is determined on a point-tested basis. Applicants also have an option to be sponsored by their employer and apply through the Employer Nomination Scheme Visa (subclass 186), Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (subclass 187) or the Skilled Nomination Visa (subclass 190). Depending on the circumstances, applicants can also be eligible for a Temporary Skilled Shortage Visa or the Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) Visa (subclass 400).

Business Visas

This can range from a provisional or permanent Business Innovation and Investment Visa (subclass 188 or subclass 888), State or Territory-Sponsored Investor (subclass 893), Business Owner Visa (subclass 890 or subclass 892), Business Talent Visa (subclass 132) or Investor Visa (subclass 891).



Student Visa

The Student Visa (subclass 500) is for applicants who wish to study full-time in an Australian institution or university. During the consultation process, My Visa Options will outline possible institutions and universities suited to your needs and goals.

Training Visa

The Training Visa (subclass 407) is for applicants who wish to undertake study or occupational training activities for your occupation, field of expertise or area of tertiary study. During the consultation process, My Visa Options will outline possible programs suited to your needs and goals.

Support and Post-Graduate Visas

The Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) for international students who have recently graduated and wish to stay longer in Australia, and Skilled – Recognised Graduate Visa (subclass 476) for recent engineering graduates.



Permanent Residency

There are three common ways of becoming a permanent resident in Australia: Family Stream, Work Stream or the Business or Investment Stream. Contact us to determine whether you meet the criteria for these visas.

Joining Family

There are a total of 36 various visas for those wishing to join their family in Australia. These include a Partner Visa (subclass 309, 100, 820 or 821), Prospective Marriage Visa (subclass 300), Subsequent Entrant (subclass 482), Aged Dependent Relative Visa (subclass 114 or 838), Remaining Relative Visa (subclass 115 or 835), Carer Visa (subclass 116 or 836), Orphan Relative Visa (subclass 117 or 837), Parent Visa (subclass 103), Dependent Child Visa (subclass 445), and many more. Contact us to determine which visa is right for you.




My Visa Options is affiliated with Allianz and NIB Insurance to help you with any insurance requirements for your visa. Enquire with us to learn more about exclusive insurance offers from Allianz and NIB.


My Visa Options is affiliated with Joblink to help you connect with employers and other professionals from various industries, including health, engineering, construction and healthcare.